- Personal appearance of the persons executing the document at the Embassy from Sunday to Thursday, 08:00 AM to 12:00 NN
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage form - four (4) signed originals
- Foreign marriage certificate of the applicants, Apostillized by a competent authority in the country of marriage - one (1) original and four (4) photocopies; original will be returned to applicants (Note: If the document is not in English, kindly have the document translated into English and have the translation notarized, before having it Apostillized.)
- Passports of husband and wife - original and four (4) photocopies of each passport's data page (page showing photo and complete name). Also, please bring copies of civil id of husband and wife.
- Birth certificates of husband and wife - original and four (4) photocopies each; original will be returned to applicant (for Filipino spouse, Birth Certificate must be issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage if the Report of Marriage is filed more than one (1) year after applicants' date of marriage - four (4) signed originals
- For divorced or annulled Filipino spouse, Marriage Certificate issued by the PSA with proper annotation - original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse who has no marriage record in the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional Trial Court nearest the spouse’s place of residence in the Philippines - original and four (4) photocopies; original will be returned to applicant
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate issued by PSA or the foreign death certificate of previous spouse and Marriage Certificate issued by PSA with the previous spouse - original and four (4) photocopies each; original will be returned to applicant
- For divorced foreign spouse, foreign divorce decree - original and four (4) photocopies; original will be returned to applicant
- For widowed foreign spouse, death certificate of previous spouse - original and four (4) photocopies; original will be returned to applicant
- Payment of fees (to be paid by applicant at the Embassy in person, in cash, Kuwait Dinar only)
- Report of Marriage – KD 8.125
- Affidavit – KD 8.125 per document
- Expedite fee for same-day processing (only for those submitting requirements in person at the Embassy) – KD 3.250
- The Consular Officer reserves the right to request additional documents from the applicant.
Applicants will receive instructions after their requirements are received by the Embassy and are found to be complete - please include your contact details with your documents. All payments made to the Embassy are non-refundable.
Processing time is three (3) working days upon receipt of complete documents and payment.
The Embassy will forward one copy of the Report of Marriage to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines. Another copy will be kept as part of the Embassy’s records and a third copy will be given to the applicant. You may request your PSA-certified Report of Marriage directly from PSA three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the marriage at the Embassy - the Embassy does not issue PSA documents.
Presentation of the official receipt issued by the Embassy is required if claiming your personal copy of the Report of Marriage in person at the Embassy.
Important Instructions in Filling Out the Report of Marriage Form
For the field of Wife’s Last Name, please write the wife’s maiden Last Name (or her Last Name before the marriage)
Please leave the Date of Registration and Registry Number fields blank. The Embassy will fill out this part.
For all fields requiring dates, please use the dd-MMM-yyyy format (e.g. 23-FEB-2012, 1-NOV-1984).
Please do not forget to affix by hand the signatures in the fields provided for Signature of Informants - Husband and Wife and the date and place of signature at the bottom of the form.
If filling out the form by hand, please write legibly and please use BLOCK CAPITAL letters.