IMPORTANT: To keep its clients safe from the COVID-19, the Embassy is currently implementing an appointment system for its passport and non-passport services, except for passport releasing.
For non-passport (Authentication, Notarial, Report of Birth/Marriage) appointments, visit http://kuwaitpe.setmore.com.
Please check on our latest advisory for more information before visiting the Embassy.
For Filipinos Contracting Marriage in Kuwait
- Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR) obtained from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines and duly Apostillized by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in Manila
- Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) and duly Apostillized by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in Manila
- Submit both documents to the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait for issuance of a Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage (LCCM).
- Sworn Statement stating that he/she is single (if sending the documents by post, the Sworn Statement must be notarized by a local notary public and Apostillized by a competent authority in the issuing country)
- Payment of fees: KD 8.125 for LCCM and KD 8.125 for the Sworn Statement