- Personal appearance of the persons executing the document at the Embassy from Sunday to Thursday, 08:00 AM to 12:00 NN
- Duly accomplished Report of Birth form - four (4) signed originals
- Foreign birth certificate of the applicant, bearing both parents’ names, Apostillized by a competent authority in the country of birth - original and four (4) photocopies; original will be returned to applicant (Note: If the document is not in English, kindly have the document translated into English and have the translation notarized, before having it Apostillized.)
- Passports of parents - four (4) photocopies of each passport's data page (page showing photo and complete name)
- Parents' Marriage Certificate (MC) or Report of Marriage in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) - original and four (4) photocopies; original will be returned to applicant
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Birth if the Report of Birth is filed more than one (1) year after applicant's birth date - four (4) signed originals
- Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father executed by the mother, if parents are not married and the parents would like the applicant to bear the father's surname (if not filed, the applicant will automatically bear the surname of the mother) - four (4) signed originals
- Affidavit of Admission of Paternity executed by the father, if parents are not married and the parents would like the father to appear on the birth record and/or the applicant to bear the father's surname (if not filed, the applicant will automatically bear the surname of the mother) - four (4) signed originals
- Certificate of Registration of affidavits no. 6 and no. 7, if parents are not married - to be provided by the Embassy
- Payment of fees (to be paid by applicant at the Embassy in person, in cash, Kuwait Dinar only)
- Report of Birth - KD 8.125
- Affidavit – KD 8.125 per affidavit
- Certificate of Registration – KD 8.125
- Expedite fee for same-day processing – KD 3.250
- The Consular Officer reserves the right to request additional documents from the applicant.
Applicants will receive instructions after their requirements are received by the Embassy and are found to be complete - please include your contact details with your documents. All payments made to the Embassy are non-refundable.
Processing time is three (3) working days upon receipt of complete documents and payment.
The Embassy will forward the Report of Birth to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines. Another copy will be kept as part of the Embassy’s records and a copy will be given to the applicant. You may request your PSA-certified Report of Birth directly from PSA three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the marriage at the Embassy - the Embassy does not issue PSA documents.
Presentation of the official receipt issued by the Embassy is required if claiming your personal copy of the Report of Birth in person at the Embassy.
Important Instructions in Filling Out the Report of Birth Form
- Please leave the Date of Registration and Registry Number fields blank. The Embassy will fill out this part.
- For all fields requiring dates, please use the dd-MMM-yyyy format (e.g. 23-FEB-2012, 1-NOV-1984).
- Please do not forget to affix by hand the signature in the field provided for Signature of Informant, which should be one of the Filipino parents, and the date and place of signature at the bottom of the form.
- If filling out the form by hand, please write legibly and please use BLOCK CAPITAL letters.